The Copyright Office has released a new version of Circular 92, Copyright Law of the United States and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code. It contains a number of significant updates to copyright law that have been enacted since the last edition of the circular was released in 2016, including the:
- Marrakesh Treaty Implementation Act
- Orrin G. Hatch-Bob Goodlatte Music Modernization Act
- National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2020
- Satellite Television Community Protection and Promotion Act of 2019
- Library of Congress Technical Corrections Act of 2019
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act
The document is available on the Copyright Office website. The Office says a print edition is forthcoming but has been delayed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.